businessOwned by: Arab Bank
monetization_onFunded by: Retail deposits and wholesale capital markets
securityLMI Provider: Genworth
account_balanceLender type: International bank
Arab Bank Australia (ABAL) is not an available lender on our panel. This is a review only.
Arab Bank Australia Limited, also known as ABAL, has been operating since 1986. It is a foreign-owned subsidiary bank of Arab Bank. ABAL offers a range of banking services, home loans and international trading services.
How Do Arab Bank Australia’s Home Loans Compare?
- Branches are limited to Sydney and Melbourne
- Does not offer much for bad-credit borrowers
- Offers only principal-and-interest repayments
- Fixed rates are not so competitive
What Home Loans Does ABAL Offer?
Arab Bank Australia offers home loans for owner-occupiers and investors.
- Fixed-rate home loans: You can borrow up to 95% of the property value. You can choose to fix your home loan interest rate for up to five years. Once the fixed period is over, your mortgage will revert to a lower, variable rate.
- Basic home loan: This is a basic variable-rate home loan. You can borrow up to 95% of the property value.
- Essentials home loan: This is a variable-rate home loan that offers the flexibility to pay off your home loan sooner.
- Bridging loan: A loan that offers fast approval so you can settle by a stipulated date. There are no monthly account-keeping fees or ongoing annual fees.
Tips For Applying With Arab Bank Australia
You can apply for a home loan by visiting branches or have a Retail Relationship Manager visit you at home or work.
We Can Help You Pick The Right Lender
Still not sure which lender is right for you? Talk to one of our specialist mortgage brokers at Home Loan Experts. We will discuss your situation, complete a pre-assessment and find the best lender for you.
Give us a call on 1300 889 743 or fill in our free online enquiry form.