businessOwned by: Privately-owned
monetization_onFunded by: NAB, Westpac, Adelaide Bank, Credit Suisse
securityLMI Provider: Genworth
account_balanceLender type: Non-bank lender
Mortgage Ezy was incorporated in 1994 and broke into the residential home loan market in 2001.
As a mortgage manager, its focus is to provide wholesale funding options to home buyers and investors and cut the red tape between the customer and funder.
It aims to deliver innovative home loan solutions to their customers, who don’t quite fit the mould of standard lending criteria.
Their head office is located in Queensland but their services are available nationwide through its network of over 6000 accredited mortgage brokers.
How do Mortgage Ezy’s home loans compare?
- Can go up to 95% inclusive of LMI
- Low doc loans
- Bad credit home loans
- Works well with mortgage brokers
- Accepts rent as genuine savings
- One of the few lenders providing SMSF loans
- Competitive interest rates
- Access to a range of loan products from its business partners
- Can go up to 10 properties on one title
- Faster turnaround times since mortgages are approved in house
- Accepts 100% of overtime, bonus and second job income
- Offset and redraw available
- No credit scoring, every application is checked manually
- Accepts applications for NRAS/NDIS loans
- Can do non-resident construction
- Offers only up to 3 years fixed-rate home loans
- Gifted deposit is only accepted from immediate family members
- Unit and hybrid trusts are no accepted
- Commission, rental income and dividend are shaded
- LVR restrictions for expat and non-resident mortgages
- Vacant land is only accepted if there’s a building contract
- Does not operate in the waived LMI space
What home loans types do they have?
These loans are available through its business partners under categories like Special/Balanced loans, Prime loans, Captializer loans, Specialist loans and Flexi loans.
- Full doc
- Low doc/Alt doc
- Expat / Non-resident loans
- Construction loans
- SMSF loans
- Commercial loans
Tips for applying with Mortgage Ezy
You can use Mortgage Ezy’s online application form to prepare for your home loan application.
Note: This is the latest home loan application effective December 2020. Please refer to Mortgage Ezy or contact our mortgage brokers for their most up-to-date document requirements.
Compare Mortgage Ezy to other lenders
Still not sure which is the right lender for you? Talk to one of our specialist mortgage brokers at Home Loan Experts.
We’ll first discuss your situation, complete a pre-assessment and find a couple of suitable lender options for you.
Give us a call on 1300 889 743 or fill in our free online enquiry form.