Are you confused about the sheer number of home loan products available?
You’ve probably come across so much mortgage jargon that you’re overwhelmed – we hear you!
By choosing us as your mortgage broker, we can compare the many different home loan products from our panel of lenders for you.
Our popular articles on home loan types
Does a basic home loan suit my needs?
How does it benefit me?
Can I make extra repayments?
Is a LOC more expensive than an offset loan?
Access your equity to invest or renovate.
A flexible home loan solution for the self-employed.
What home loan types are available?
Every lender has their own name for each of their home loans. There’s no need to be daunted though because in reality there are only a handful of different loan types.
- Basic Home Loan
- Professional Package
- 100% Offset Home Loan / Offset Account
- Equity Loans
- Line of Credit
- Fixed Rate Loan
- Rate Tracker Loan
- Low Doc Loan
Call 1300 889 743 or enquire online so one of our brokers can can tell you which loan best meets your needs.
Which one is right for me?
When selecting the type of loan to apply for, you should firstly work out what features you need and which you do not.
The more features your loan has, the higher the interest rate.
This is particularly true for low doc loans, fixed rate loans and line of credit loans (LOCs).
The main things you need to consider are:
- Do I need to be able to make extra repayments?
- Do I need to be able to redraw any extra repayments I have made?
- Do I need easy access to my funds via an offset account or ATM access to my loan?
- Can I prove my income?
- Would I like the security of knowing exactly what my repayments are each month?
- Would I like to be protected from interest rate fluctuations?
- Is my loan large enough to negotiate a professional discount? (Generally $250,000+)
Find out more
Our mortgage brokers have sophisticated software and deep knowledge to help you choose the most suitable home loan.
Why waste your time researching online when you can call us on 1300 889 743 or enquire online and let us do the hard work for you!