businessOwned by: Advantedge
monetization_onFunded by: Advantedge Financial Services
securityLMI Provider: Genworth and QBE LMI
account_balanceLender type: Non-Bank
FASTLend is a non-bank lender that believes in making the loan experience as easy as possible. As a member of FAST, a mortgage broker is accredited with NAB Group, one of the largest broker groups in Australia.
With a FASTLend home loan, you can get personal expert service, along with the tranquillity of mind knowing that your loan is managed by Advantedge Financial Services, also part of the NAB Group.
How do FASTLend’s home loans compare?
- Simple, versatile loans with all the essential features you need
- No ongoing monthly fees
- 24/7 secure online and phone access to your account
- Owner-occupied and investment home loan
- Unlimited loan splits available
- Self-employed home loan
- Loans for construction or vacant land
- Redraw facility and unlimited repayments
- Lock rate option to set fixed rate
- CustomerCare team is unresponsive and slow for support
- A lot of back and forth to get the loan approved
- Very difficult to navigate and limited online tools
- Their loan rates are not competitive
- Hidden fees and high break costs during refinance
- Only available through brokers accredited with the aggregator FASTLend
What home loan types does FASTLend have?
FASTLend has straightforward and flexible home loan products to help you get the property of your dreams. Whether it’s a variable-rate, fixed-rate or a construction loan, you get to choose according to your needs and situation.
- Variable-rate loans
This product is for flexibility. You can make extra payments and redraw the surplus funds, so you’re ready for the unexpected. A variable-rate loan gives you the liberty to repay your loan your way, while also enjoying FASTLend’s competitive interest rates in the market.
- Fixed-rate loans
This product is for certainty and peace of mind. You can calculate exactly how much your interest rate and repayments will be, with an option of fixed-rate terms from 1 to 5 years.
- Construction loans
This product is for the funds to build your dream home. Your builder will receive progress payments as each stage of your home is completed. Construction loans can be chosen for the full cost of constructing your home or just the portion of the building contract, and you pay interest as your progress payments are paid to your builder.
Tips for applying with FASTLend
Use FASTLend’s home loan application form to prepare for your home loan application.
Note: This is the latest home loan checklist as of December 2020. Please refer to the official website of FASTLend for their most up-to-date document requirements.
You will also only be able to access these products via a broker who operates with the aggregator FAST.
Compare FASTLend with other lenders
Not sure which lender is right for you?
Our mortgage brokers at Home Loan Experts can help!
Give us a call on 1300 889 743 or fill in our assessment form to discuss which other lenders may be suitable for your situation.