businessOwned by: Nathan Gooley
monetization_onFunded by: Yard Financial Pty Ltd
securityLMI Provider: –
account_balanceLender type: Digital Lender
Yard was founded in 2017 by finance specialist Nathan Gooley. The minds behind this online home loan lender are eager to leverage cutting-edge technology to simplify pricing and make the overall transaction easier for Australians.
This lender understands that for most, homeownership can be a significant accomplishment in life, given that it takes both effort and sacrifice. So, Yard provides a drastically simplified, transparent and personalised online mortgage experience backed by exceptional customer support.
As a Yard customer, you can expect:
- Competitive loan rates
- A simple online application process
- A team that supports you throughout the whole process
How do Yard home loans compare?
- No application fees
- Loan amounts ranging from $150,000 to $5,000,000
- Unlimited additional repayments, free of charge
- 100% offset accounts for variable-rate loans
- Unlimited online redraw for variable-rate loans
- Borrow up to 95% of the property’s value
- Home loan products available for first-time buyers, refinancers, property investors
- New convenient, fast loan approval and mobile-friendly mortgage solution
- 100% digital (no branch access)
- An annual fee on the offset account
- Discharge fee
- Lack of access to a wide variety of home loans
What Home Loans Does Yard Have?
Yard offers home loans for both investors and owner-occupiers. They provide loans for renovations and ground-up construction.
They also offer:
Refinance home loans: Yard can help you refinance your home loan so that you can get competitive rates or tap into your home equity.
Bridging Home Loans: Consider Yard’s bridging loan if you need to buy before going selling an existing property.
SMSF Loans: Using your Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF), you can buy or refinance a residential investment property.
Tips For Applying With Yard
Yard offers an online application, which means you will need a few items within reach when you apply.
- Yard asks the home’s address or the area you are searching in.
- You will need to take a selfie and send it to them to validate your identity.
- Yard requires identity documents like a driver’s licence, passport or Medicare card to verify your identity, credit history and financials online.
- Yard lets you design the features of your loan in its online application to match what works best for you.
Let Us Help You Decide
Still not sure if a Yard home loan is right for you? Talk to one of our specialist mortgage brokers at Home Loan Experts. We will discuss your situation and complete a pre-assessment and suitable lender options.
Give us a call on 1300 889 743 or fill in our free online enquiry form.