A true expert in bank policies and products, Sharon possesses extensive knowledge of the end-to-end home loan process and actively seeks to streamline and improve the process.
With over 12 years of experience working for various banks and financial institutions, she wants to help Australians achieve their dream of owning their home all the while holding herself and her team to the highest possible standards.
Sharon’s specialties include:
- Self-employed borrowers (low doc and no doc).
- Company home loan.
- Trust loans.
- Construction loans.
- Bridging loans.
- Self-managed superannuation funds (SMSF).
She also excels in:
- Project management.
- Training and development.
- Compliance and industry regulations.
Sharon started her journey as an underwriter with Genworth where she worked for over five years.
She then spent two years as a credit analyst with AFG Home Loans.
She was then offered the position of senior credit analyst with Macquarie Bank.
After five years with Macquarie Bank, she joined Home Loan Experts as our credit manager, ensuring our mortgage broker team always:
- Builds the best possible home loan application on your behalf.
- Chooses the right lender for your situation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Molecular Biology and Genetics, University of Sydney.
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking Management.
- Diploma of Financial Lending.