Preeti Kowshik believes that great customer service comes down to treating customers as she would like to be treated as a customer.
She has built her reputation on delivering tailored home loan solutions and her growing list of repeat and referral customers is a testament to her unique approach to broking.
A highly-experienced mortgage broker accredited with nearly 40 lenders, Preeti is always expanding her credit knowledge and can handle very complex customer situations.
- Guiding non-resident borrowers, including 457 visa holders and Australian expats, through the challenging mortgage application process.
- Educating first home buyers and delivering a smooth settlement.
- Getting home loan approvals for borrowers with low deposits or those seeking to get a guarantor loan.
- Building strong applications for self-employed borrowers and those looking for tailored low doc loan options.
- Helping property investors achieve their long-term financial goals with tailored investment loan solutions.
- Providing a tailored and streamlined service to high net worth individuals looking to rapidly expand their property portfolio.
- Assisting borrowers with bad credit like defaults and discharged bankruptcy to qualify with lenders that take a common sense approach.
- Delivering business and commercial loan solutions to sophisticated borrowers.
- Working with lenders that offer SMSF and trust loans and tailoring the right home loan for these borrwers.
Preeti has 8 years of experience in broking. She is one of our most senior mortgage brokers at Home Loan Experts.
She has built and continues to build strong relationships with the key decision makers at some of Australia’s largest and most specialised banks and lenders.
In this way, she is able to get many exceptions to policy to get your home loan application over the line.
Preeti’s career has always centred around delivering excellent customer outcomes, including at HSBC, where she had a reputation of never losing a customer. She consistently ranked in the top five service managers in HSBC India and made the cut for their ‘Hall of Fame’ based on a weighted average of all parameters across service managers in the country.
A strong drive to achieve the best for her clients has allowed Preeti to build a long list of satisfied customers over her outstanding career.
- Certificate IV
- Diploma in Finance and Mortgage Broking
Preeti’s Client Stories
Preeti In The News
- The Australian Financial Review – Single women getting a foothold on the property ladder
In 2022, Preeti made MPA’s Elite Women list, which spotlights leading women who have made their mark on Australia’s mortgage industry.
We had been working with the Home Loan Experts team from the start of our journey to build our home and we couldn't be happier with the experience.
From start to finish, the team provided exceptional service and guidance throughout the mortgage process.
Preeti was incredibly knowledgeable, and proactive in guiding us as it was not easy to secure a loan on a PhD scholarship’s income. They took the time to understand my financial needs and secured the best possible mortgage terms for us.
Pratibimba, Birat, and Biraj were incredibly helpful in liaising with the lender for timely progress payments during the construction process. Their professionalism and attention to detail were outstanding.
Thanks to the Home Loan Experts team, we are now proud homeowners. We highly recommend their services to anyone in search of a reliable and dedicated mortgage broker. They made the entire journey smooth and stress-free.
Francois and Yvette
They Are Very Professional & Know What They Are Doing
We are very much satisfied with Home Loan Service... Preeti & her team. We are finally going to move in our dream home with the help of them. Suchita Gurung was the last person we were dealing with.. She is Awesome! Excellent with communication & follow-ups. The best surprise she gave us was - she negotiated with the bank & got our interest rate lower.
Thankyou so much !!