Bhisan Raj KC is the General Manager of Home Loan Experts who oversees the mortgage broking division. He looks after the broker team, marketing, inside sales, broker support, customer care and credit team.
He assists with the development and implementation of the company goals, strategies and visions.
As a mortgage professional with seven years of experience, he has acquired a broad and extensive amount of knowledge and experience.
Bhisan specialises in:
- Sales and relationship management with all stakeholders
- Creating high performing teams while maintaining the culture
- Planning, organising and implementing strategic vision
- Problem solving with critical thinking and decision making
- Residential mortgages (product, end to end process and policy)
- Recruitment and talent development
- Setting up new teams and process efficiency
- Strategic human resources management
- Change management
- Time management
- Cross departmental skills and knowledge
Bhisan was born in Kathmandu, Nepal. He spent his childhood years growing up in the capital city.
He gained a lot of knowledge and wisdom by paying attention to university classes and excelling in this academic journey. He developed his characteristics of self-motivation, humility and uniqueness at an early age. He focused on emotional intelligence, time management and resilience.
His career in the mortgage industry propelled when he joined Alaya (formally HLE Nepal) while studying MBA in one of the top universities in Kathmandu.
He began working as a broker support which provided him with the proper and adequate exposure to the mortgage industry, enabling him to be a high performer.
He was quickly promoted to be the Customer Care Team Manager. He set up the team and worked with various departments in the company.
Within a few years, he contributed significantly to the implementation of the company’s vision and strategy. He helped to accelerate the growth of the company by setting up brokers in Nepal and leading the team. On numerous occasions, he was recognised for leadership accomplishments, integrity and excellence.
He travelled to Sydney in 2016 to get training in the mortgage industry. After that, he returned to Nepal so that he could help the team develop more and scale up the business. While he was in Sydney, he worked as a mortgage broker in 2018 for Home Loan Experts, Sydney.
In early 2020, he was officially assigned as the General Manager of Home Loan Experts. He has managed to expand the business to cover diversified departments and streamlined customer service.
Bhisan’s Different Roles Include:
- General Manager – Mortgage Broking in Home Loan Experts, Sydney (Current role)
- Mortgage Broker in Home Loan Experts, Sydney
- Broker Team Manager in Alaya (formally HLE Nepal)
- Post settlement Manager in Alaya
- Post settlement specialist in Alaya
- Broker Support in Alaya
- Team leader of an audit team in an audit firm in Kathmandu
- Australian Credit Licence Responsible Manager (Mortgage) from Financial Education Professionals
- Cert IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- ACCA from the UK Board
- MBA from Ace Institute of Management (Pokhara University)
- BBA from Nepal Commerce Campus (Tribhuvan University)
Bhisan In The News
Bhisan featured on the following media outlet:
- Australian Broker – Home Loan Experts rebrands outsourcing solution after ‘sustained growth’
- Australian Broker – Are homeowners ready for the mortgage cliff?
- Australian Broker Online – ‘Expat interest in property investment spikes’
The HLE team made the process of remortgaging our home loan straight forward and we were kept updated at each step of the way. Thanks to Bhisan and Sam for all your hard work!
I second thank 100%. My Mum Wendy said that Bhisan is her new best friend and was delightful. Thank you again and what a whirlwind you have assisted in such a huge way. I look forward to meeting you over dinner to celebrate soon