Having worked for a major Australian bank for a number of years, Raul became disappointed about not being able to help Australians who didn’t quite meet standard lending policy.
Listening to many customer stories during his career, he has long recognised that life can be challenging and can throw unexpected curve balls.
Since becoming a mortgage broker, Raul has been able to help many people who wouldn’t normally qualify for a mortgage.
- First home buyers (FHBs).
- Guarantor loans.
- Self-employed borrowers (low doc and no doc).
- Low deposit loans.
- Investment loans.
- Construction loans.
- Non-residents and Australian expats.
- Credit impaired customers facing defaults, judgments and discharged bankruptcy.
Throughout his career, Raul has met many customers with many different life stories.
He began his financial services career in 2012 with the National Australia Bank (NAB) in a customer service role.
From the front line helping everyday Australians, he later moved into sales in personal lending and then mortgage lending.
His most recent role as senior lending manager saw him further develop his skills in credit as well as build strong relationships with his local community.
Despite his passion for his customers, his major disappointment was not being able to help them achieve their financial goals when they were experiencing tough times, usually through no fault of their own.
Since becoming a mortgage broker with Home Loan Experts, he has been on path to find the right home loan solutions for Australians nation-wide, free of the constraints of the lending policies of just one bank.
Want to join our team as a mortgage broker?
We’re always looking to hire the right candidate!
Please send through your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business and Commerce.
- Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management.
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking.
- Diploma of Business and Commerce.
- Certificate IV of Business and Commerce.