Broker Team Manager
Soham is passionate about helping Australians achieve their dreams of homeownership and believes that mortgage brokers play a key role in that process.
As part of his role, Soham leverages his considerable experience to spearhead the professional development and continued ethical approach of our broking team.
Soham has experience in writing home loans and has an intimate understanding of the application process having worked for a number of major lenders.
He also has expertise in:
- Team building.
- Client retention.
- Change management.
- Property investment advice.
Soham has over 10 years’ experience in banking, financial services and the property investment sector.
Over this time, he has held a number of leadership positions, with a focus on bolstering ethical standards and client-focused practices. His previous roles include:
- Self-employed property investment advisor
- Retention Team Leader at ING Direct
- Senior Home Loan Specialist at ING Direct
- Sales Consultant and Team Leader at Firstfolio Ltd
- ‘Top Home Loan Specialist of the Year’ – ING Direct’s 2013 Direct Distribution Awards.
- Certificate IV in Financial Services.
- Accredited Property Investment Advisor – Property Investment Association of Australia (PIAA).
- Master of Applied Finance – Western Sydney University.
- Graduate Diploma of Accounting – Western Sydney University.