For Mike, it’s not about getting his clients approved for a home loan: it’s about helping them to achieve their full potential in life.
With a background that spans both banking and real estate, Mike also understands that for most people the mortgage application can be overwhelming.
That’s why he focuses on providing his clients with an easy and stress-free application process so you can focus on the joy of starting a new chapter in home ownership.
Mike has excellent negotiation skills and has strong relationships in place with the key decision-makers at the banks to ensure your application is always given priority.
He couples this with a passion for real estate, understanding how banks assess various property types.
His areas of specialty include:
- First home buyers.
- Property investment.
- High net worth individuals.
- Commercial property loans.
- How to help clients manage their home loan after settlement.
For 6 years, Mike worked as a commercial real estate agent at LJ Hooker.
His role included:
- Working with small start-up companies to help them find the right first property for their business.
- Assisting established companies to consolidate their operations into one business hub.
- Promoting commercial property to attract the right tenant for commercial property investors.
Mike also has two years’ experience in employee banking at Commonwealth Bank.
Through this role, he gained a considerable understanding of a wide range bank products and services and how to fit the right product to his clients’ needs.
He also performed loan maintenance on employee loans including both owner occupied and investment loans.
- Certificate IV of Finance and Mortgage Broking.
- Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management.
- Certificate IV of Property Services.