Did you know that physiotherapists and physical therapists may qualify for significant home loan discounts?
There are some lenders that recognise physiotherapists as low risk borrowers and are willing to offer massive discounts.
We know who these lenders are!
Physiotherapist home loan benefits
Physical therapists may be eligible for:
- Waived LMI.
- Discount interest rates even lower than those available on a professional home loan package.
- Higher exposure limits for those with a substantial property portfolio.
If you’re a physiotherapist, call us today on 1300 889 743 or complete our free online assessment form to discover how much you can save on your mortgage.
Can I have LMI waived?
LMI is payable when borrowing more than 80% of the purchase price of a property. In other words, you need at least 20% of the purchase price as a deposit in order to avoid LMI.
By the time you save that amount, house prices will have continued to rise so it’s like trying to catch a speeding train. In addition to this, mortgage insurance protects the bank in the event that you default on your loan, not you as the borrower, meaning you get no direct benefit.
To put the cost of the LMI premium into perspective, you could potentially be paying as much as $22,000 when borrowing 90% of the purchase price on a $1 million house.
What if you could avoid this cost altogether?
You could potentially save thousands of dollars as long as you meet the following criteria:
- Your loan does not exceed 90% of the property value (LVR).
- You must be fully qualified and working full time.
- You must be registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- There is no minimum income requirement although you’ll need to demonstrate your ability to pay back the loan as per standard bank policy.
Fill in our free assessment form or call us directly on 1300 889 743 and discover if you’re eligible to have LMI waived.
Significant interest rate discounts are available
Physical therapists are known for their stable employment and great salaries so many lenders are willing to offer significant interest rate discounts to you.
The discount you can get will depend on:
- Your professional status.
- Total income and asset position.
- The amount you are borrowing.
Depending on your situation, we may even be able to negotiate an interest rate that’s even cheaper than the special fixed and variable interest rates already on our website.
Rapidly grow your portfolio
With our physiotherapist home loan you can kick-start your investment portfolio by buying property with much smaller deposits.
Here’s how it works
If we’re able to get your home loan approved without the LMI requirement, you could potentially be saving thousands of dollars from the get go meaning the deposit you require will be much less.
We recommend that you consider getting income protection, life insurance and total permanent disability to protect yourself and your family if you’re planning on building a significant portfolio.
Which lenders offer discounts to physical therapists?
These substantial home loan benefits are available through three of our lenders but how do you know which to go with?
Three of our lenders currently offer these home loan benefits and with the help of a specialist mortgage broker, we can properly assess your situation to find the right loan for you.
This will be subject to:
- Your registration status with AHPRA.
- Whether you or your partner are in a situation that sits a little outside of normal bank policy.
- The size of your deposit.
- The amount of real estate you plan to purchase.
- The complexity of your home loan, e.g. trust, self-managed superannuation fund, company structure etc.
To get the most out of these benefits, we may suggest splitting up your mortgage between different lenders.
Are all physiotherapists eligible?
As long as you’re fully qualified, a member of AHPRA and working full time, all types of physical therapists are accepted, whether you specialise in:
- Geriatric physical therapy
- Women’s health
- Palliative care
Get a physiotherapist home loan today
We are experts in lending to physical therapists and we know which lenders offer incredible home loan discounts including reduced interest rates and an LMI waiver.
Buy your dream home or rapidly build your property investment portfolio by calling us on 1300 889 743 or filling in our free assessment form.