What home loan discounts are chiropractors eligible for?
Chiropractors are low risk borrowers who can take advantage of exclusive home loan discounts including:
- Borrow up to 100% of the property value with waived Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI)
- Interest rates even lower than the already discounted rates offered on a professional home loan package.
- Higher exposure limits for those with a substantial property portfolio.
Are you eligible to reap these home loan rewards?
Call us today on 1300 889 743 or complete our free online assessment form to find out!
What if you could avoid LMI?
LMI is payable when borrowing more than 80% of the purchase price of a property, otherwise known as the loan to value ratio (LVR). On top of that, it protects the bank in the event that you default on your mortgage, not you as the borrower.
To put the cost of the LMI premium into perspective, you could potentially be paying as much as $22,000 when borrowing 90% of the purchase price on a $1 million property.
What if we told you that you could avoid this cost with no deposit at all?
Well, most banks consider chiropractors to be low risk borrowers and are willing to waive LMI subject to you meeting certain requirements:
- Your loan must not exceed 100% LVR.
- You must be registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- You must be fully qualified and working full time.
- There is no minimum income requirement albeit normal bank policy regarding your ability to pay back the loan applies.
Fill in our free assessment form and one of our senior mortgage brokers will call you back within 24 hours to let you know if you qualify for a no LMI home loan.
Do you want a slashed interest rate?
Chiropractors are professionals with stable employment and great salaries so many lenders are willing to offer significant interest rate discounts to you. The amount of the discount will vary depending on:
- Your professional status
- Total income and asset position
- The size of your home loan
Generally speaking, the larger the home loan, the bigger the discount.
Although we’ve already published special fixed and variable interest rate discounts available for larger home loans, we may be able to negotiate even lower discounts!
Kick-start your property portfolio
How would you like to kick-start your property investing goals by buying property with no deposit?
If we can get you approved for 100% no LMI, you can do just that because you’ll save thousands of dollars from the get go.
We recommend that you considering getting income protection, life insurance and total permanent disability to protect yourself and your family if you’re planning on building a significant portfolio
Which lenders favour chiropractors?
These substantial home loan benefits are available through a select few of our lenders but how do you know which one to go with?
You can rest assured that if you work with us as your mortgage broker we can properly assess your situation and find the right mortgage to suit your needs based on:
- Your registration status with AHPRA.
- Whether you or your partner are in a situation that sits a little outside of normal bank policy.
- The size of your deposit.
- The amount of real estate you plan to purchase.
- The complexity of your home loan. e.g. trust, self-managed superannuation fund, company structure etc.
Be aware that to get the most out of these benefits, we may suggest splitting up your mortgage between different lenders.
What types of chiropractors can apply?
As long as you’re fully qualified, a member of AHPRA and working full-time, all types of chiropractic professionals can reap these exclusive benefits, whether you specialise in:
- Sports chiropractor
- Animal chiropractor
Apply for a chiropractor home loan now
We are experts in lending to chiropractic professionals and we know which lenders offer incredible home loan discounts including reduced interest rates and an LMI waiver even when borrowing up to 100% of the property value.
Buy your dream home or rapidly build your property investment portfolio by calling us on 1300 889 743 or filling in our free assessment form.