Home Loans For Pharmacists
Did you know that you don’t have to be a doctor to enjoy discounted interest rates and waived lenders mortgage insurance?
Buy your dream home with special home loan deals that are not available to the general public and get rewarded for your professional pharmacist status and asset position.
What home loan discounts are available?
- Avoid paying Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI).
- Interest rates below those offered in professional packages.
- Higher exposure limits for investors with a healthy property portfolio.
Speak to our mortgage brokers by calling 1300 889 743 or by completing our free assessment form. We can tell if you qualify for any of these offers.
Get LMI waived
Most borrowers are required to have a 20% deposit to avoid paying LMI. Saving 20% of the purchase can be quite difficult especially if you’re just starting out in the workforce.
What if you could have LMI waived though?
Well, you could save thousands of dollars! Luckily, pharmacists are considered to be lower risk than other borrowers, and some of our lenders are willing to waive it if you meet certain other criteria:
- Your home loan must not exceed 90% of the purchase price (90% LVR).
- You must be a member of the Australian Pharmacy Council or other acceptable medical association.
- All pharmacists are accepted as long as you are fully qualified and working full time.
- There is no minimum income requirement but your application must meet normal bank policy.
Our brokers can find a lender that best suits your situation so please call us on 1300 889 743 or complete our free assessment form for a free quote.
Reduced interest rates are available
Depending on your professional status, total income and asset position, and the amount that you are borrowing, the size of the interest rate discount will vary. Generally speaking though, it’s larger home loans that will attract a greater rate discount.
Discover what discounts are available for large home loans and fixed rate loans on our interest rates page.
Note: We may be able to negotiate even lower discounts than those published on our website!
Grow your property portfolio
If you’re a qualified pharmacist and are just starting out in property investing, you could kick-start your portfolio thanks to these special home loan offers. How?
Well, since we may be able to get your LMI waived, it means you can buy a number of properties with much smaller deposits.
Of course, investing comes with its own risks so you should consider income protection, life and total permanent disability insurance to protect yourself.
Which lenders offer these benefits
There are three lenders that offer exceptional discounts for pharmacists. Our brokers can identify the best lender for your situation based on:
- The size of your deposit.
- The number of properties that you plan to buy.
- The complexity of your situation e.g. trusts, self-managed superannuation funds and company structures.
- If you are a member of the Australian Pharmacy Council.
- If you and your partner have an unusual situation that is outside bank policy.
In some cases, it may be best to split up your mortgages between different lenders in order for you to get the most out of the benefits on offer.
Who can qualify for these discounts and waivers?
All types of pharmacists are accepted as long as you are fully qualified and working full time. This includes:
- Academic Pharmacist
- Clinical Pharmacy Specialist
- Community Pharmacist
- Compounding Pharmacist
- Consultant Pharmacist
- Drug Information Pharmacist
- Home Health Pharmacist
- Hospital Pharmacist
- Industrial Pharmacist
- Informatics Pharmacist
- Locum Pharmacist
- Managed Care Pharmacist
- Military Pharmacist
- Nuclear Pharmacist
- Oncology Pharmacist
- Pharmacist prescriber
- Regulatory-Affairs Pharmacist
- Veterinary Pharmacist
- Pharmacist Clinical Pathologist
- Pharmacist Clinical Toxicologist
Apply for a pharmacist home loan
We are experts in lending to pharmaceutical professionals and know which lenders offer incredible home loan deals including discounted interest rates and waived LMI.
Buy your dream home or rapidly build your property investment portfolio by calling us on 1300 889 743 or filling in our free assessment form.