Buying your first home is like climbing a mountain. It’s exciting but it’s not always easy.
Most first-home buyers struggle and may feel lost. Everybody has an opinion and listening to them all may confuse people even more, which is why people need to learn what they’re getting into from an expert.
If you’ve decided to buy your first home, our Home Buyers Course will guide you through each process.
What is the Home Buyers Course?
The Home Buyers Course is a free and comprehensive online video course that you can go through at your own pace.
Home Buyers Institute understands that buying a home can be confusing and at times extremely stressful. There’s a lot of conflicting information online.
This course content comes from our experience seeing the mistakes people make when buying a home.
Through the Home Buyers Course, you’ll get the inside knowledge explained simply, so you can make better decisions and buy a home with confidence.
Note that the information is general in nature and hasn’t taken into account your specific circumstances and needs. For this reason, I suggest you seek your own legal and financial advice during the home-buying process.
A proper budget and plan will help you save time and money and give you confidence during the home buying process.
What you’ll learn:
- How Much Should You Spend On A Home?
- The 3 Secrets To Getting The Best Home Loan Deal
- How Much Deposit Do You Need?
- How Can You Improve Your Borrowing Power?
- How Can I Get Approved For A Home Loan?
Without a strategy in place, the search for a home can take anywhere between six and nine months on average. A good home-buying strategy needs to have a realistic goal, target date, and a plan.
What you’ll learn:
- What Should You Look For When Buying A New Home & What To Avoid?
- How Can You Find Your Dream Home?
- How Can You Inspect A Property?
- How Can You Find Out Property Value?
- What Should You Not Do At Auctions?
Why do I need the Home Buyers Course?
First-home buyers tend to focus on interest rates when shopping for a home loan and don’t take into account fees and features. The Home Buyers Course will show you everything you need to consider to get the best deal for your situation.
Here are a few other reasons why understanding the home buying process is important:
- You may not know where to turn when you’re stuck.
- You might qualify for a discount and save money.
- It’s a huge commitment and you should know what you’re getting yourself into.
If you’re a first-home buyer, the Home Buyers Course will help you put a strategy in place so you get the right offer.
How can the course help me?
Imagine reaching the summit after a long climb. It’s truly satisfying, but you couldn’t have done it without the help of your guide and tools.
That’s what the Home Buyers Course is – a guide that equips you with the necessary tools to buy your home.
The course will help you:
- Learn how property experts look for properties
- Understand how much you can borrow
- Look beyond the interest rate to get a better deal for your situation
- Understand how property valuations work
- Make an offer that won’t get turned down
- Protect yourself as a buyer
What if I’m a second-time home buyer?
The property market keeps changing, so if you think learning is just for the first-timers, think again.
Banks keep updating their policies and might roll out new ones any time. If you’ve gone years between purchases, you might want to brush up on your knowledge.
This course can give you a general idea of current topics to help you keep up to date.
Why enrol in Home Loan Experts’ course?
Over the last 15 years, the dedicated team of over 300 at Home Loan Experts has helped thousands of people across Australia get a home loan and buy their home.
To simplify the process of buying a first home, we’ve even created a first-home buyers guide.
We’re mortgage brokers and many in our team are also property investors, so they have a passion for real estate.
The Home Buyers Institute is the result of that passion, which will give you the facts to make buying a home simpler.
Here are a few reasons why you should consider the Home Buyers Course:
- It’s free!
- All course material is factual, unbiased and has no strings attached.
- It’s a self-paced learning experience.
- Find all the information on the home-buying process in one place, divided into three modules.
Don’t risk your hard-earned deposit!
Take the next step towards your dream of owning a home by making confident decisions and owning your plan.
To speak with one of our mortgage brokers, call 1300 889 743 or complete our free no-obligation assessment form.