Home Loan Experts has won ‘Social and Community Service Program of the Year’ and named a ‘Customer Service of the Year – Office (more than 5 brokers)’ finalist at the 2018 Australian Broking Awards.
We are humbled to once again be recognised by our industry for our work to improve:
- The educational and health outcomes for the people of Nepal, one of the least developed countries on Earth.
- The knowledge and understanding of the home loan and home buying process of all Australians.
Not only that but we also took out finalist spots in three other categories:
- ‘Major Brokerage of the Year – Non-Franchise’
- ‘Office of the Year – Non-Franchise (more than 5 brokers)’
- ‘Training and Education Program of the Year’
What has been our focus in 2018?
Our recognition at the ABAs 2018 is a testment to the continuous improvements we make to provide a better customer service experience.
Throughout 2018, we have been focused on hiring experienced home loan specialists and training them in the ‘HLE Way’:
- Being credit experts for the almost 40 lenders on our panel.
- Being solutions-focused and finding the right home loan solution for your needs.
- Providing a timely and seamless application and settlement process so you can get into your property sooner.
Home Loan Experts will continue to operate differently to the banks and even other mortgage brokerages because we understand the power of delivering the same high quality service every single time.
We work with clients to help them achieve their property ownership goals and to put them in a better financial position.
That will never change and it’s the reason why we stand head and shoulders above the rest in a time when it’s becoming increasingly difficult to get approved for a home loan.
Our win, is your win, so, from the bottom of our hearts, thank you for choosing Home Loan Experts as your mortgage broker and challenging us to always be better.
Start your home buying journey today with an award-winning mortgage broker.
Call 1300 889 743 or fill in our online enquiry form to find out if you qualify for a home loan.