What does a WA conveyancer do?

A WA conveyancer is a professional who prepares all necessary legal documents for a client buying or selling a property in Western Australia. Most of them are licensed by Australian Institute of Conveyancers Western Australia (AICWA).

This license means that these conveyancers must attend seminars held by AICWA and be up to date with all legal changes regarding property transactions.

West Coast Conveyancing

If you’d like to know more about Kirsty, then you can contact her directly using the details below:

Kristy Fuller
West Coast Conveyancing
Level 10, 68 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000
PO Box Z5291, St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6831

Ph: (08) 9226 3033
Fax: (08) 9426 6089

WA Conveyancing fees

West Coast Conveyancing are experts in the field and have produced positive results time and time again.

The fees can vary according to the complexity of your situation. You can call them directly at (08) 9226 3033 to get a personal quote.

Lawlab Conveyancing

Lawlab is a highly rated national conveyancing provider whose team have delivered over 40,000 conveyances with a value of over $15 billion.

The team at Lawlab believe that conveyancing should be a stress-free and convenient process for everyone involved, and with this mind have created a new streamlined approach to conveyancing.

They provide:

  • Mikael

    I’m going for a construction loan soon so I’ve read that banks can ask for more docs aside from the signed loan offer documents. What would these be?

  • Hi Mikael,

    These additional docs will need to be provided by the builder. This includes council approved plans, his builders insurance and drawdown schedule. Note that banks can be unreliable and can sometimes lose your documents. To avoid this and possibly delaying your settlement, ensure your signed loan agreement and any supporting documents are returned to the bank in one go.