What does a WA conveyancer do?
A WA conveyancer is a professional who prepares all necessary legal documents for a client buying or selling a property in Western Australia. Most of them are licensed by Australian Institute of Conveyancers Western Australia (AICWA).
This license means that these conveyancers must attend seminars held by AICWA and be up to date with all legal changes regarding property transactions.
West Coast Conveyancing
If you’d like to know more about Janet, then you can contact her directly using the details below:
level 1/172 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000
Po Box 7426, cloisters PO Perth WA 6831
WA Conveyancing fees
West Coast Conveyancing are experts in the field and have produced positive results time and time again.
The fees can vary according to the complexity of your situation. You can call them directly at (08) 9226 3033 to get a personal quote.
Lawlab is a highly rated national conveyancing provider whose team have delivered over 50,000 conveyances with a value of over $27 billion.
The team at Lawlab believe that conveyancing should be a stress-free and convenient process for everyone involved, and with this mind have created a new streamlined approach to conveyancing.
- Premium law firm service with a dedicated and friendly legal team.
- Fast digital service delivery with online access 24/7.
- Contract review included, to secure your purchase without delivery.
- Transparent and competitive fixed fees.
- Sale and purchase of residential and commercial properties.
- Off-the-plan apartments.
- Self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) purchases.
- House and land packages.
- Brisbane: 620 Wickham Street, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Darwin: Suite 9, Level 1, 25 Parap Road, Parap NT 0820
- Melbourne: Suite 907, Level 9, 343 Little Collins Street Melbourne VIC 3000
- Sydney: Level 8, 99 Elizabeth Street Sydney NSW 2000
- Newcastle: Suite 3, Level 1, 342 Hunter Street Newcastle NSW 2300
They offer competitive fixed-fee conveyancing Australia-wide.
You can check their prices nationally at any time by using the calculator on their website.
The Lawlab team handles all types of property conveyancing including:
If you’d like to know more about their services, please contact them directly via their contact details listed below:
Lawlab’s office addresses: