A NSW solicitor is a professional who handles the legal documentation and preparation for people making property transactions in New South Wales.
We have a couple of recommended conveyancers that can help you in reviewing your Contract of Sale, help you to understand your rights as a buyer or seller, and facilitate a smooth settlement process.
Bridge Legal Solicitors
Bridge Legal principal Amanda Spencer has been in the industry for more than 20 years and is an Accredited Property Law specialist.
Bridge are solicitors that take pride and offer attention to detail in all work undertaken. They provide property law advice and conveyancing services in NSW, VIC, SA, TAS, NT, WA and QLD.
Amanda and her team’s goal is to get the best possible result for her clients.
How can they help?
Bridge Legal has skilled solicitors and conveyancers who specialize in facilitating real estate transactions across Australia. They offer comprehensive assistance in preparing legal documentation, dracting comtracts of sale and ensuring a clear understanding of confusing legal terms.Bridge Legal provides the following services:
- Review your Contract of Sale to ensure that you understand the details related to the property you’re purchasing.
- Advise you on your stamp duty and any land tax liabilities.
- Liaise with your bank and mortgage broker to ensure funds are ready for settlement.
- Prepare a statement of account that outlines the funds to be used for purchase. This is so your accountant can use it for any tax benefits that you may be eligible for.
- Prepare a settlement adjustment sheet which explains the portion of council and water rates that you are liable for as well as advise of any outstanding arrears on these fees.
Under the Legal Profession Act 2014, solicitors are entitled to charge fees that are fair and reasonable. In some areas, the laws are regulated by fee scales.
Bridge Legal provides legal services in property and conveyancing law, including off the plan purchases, self-managed superannuation funds (SMSF), strata title, house and land packages, community title and options to purchase.
They want to ensure the process of buying your home or investment property is smooth and hassle-free.
If you want to check the fee schedule, you can contact them directly.
Contact Bridge Legal
If you would like to know more about the services Bridge Legal can offer to you, contact them directly:
Ph: 02 8294 2650
Fax: 02 8294 2659
Office address: Level 57, MLC Centre, 19-29 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000
Ph: 07 3062 2803
Fax: 07 3236 1709
Office address: Level 7, 320 Adelaide Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
Note: We are not affiliated with Bridge Legal and do not receive any income from recommending their services. We recommend Bridge because we believe they are one of the best solicitors we have dealt with in Sydney.
Lawlab is a highly rated national conveyancing provider whose team have delivered over 40,000 conveyances with a value of over $15 billion.
The team at Lawlab believe that conveyancing should be a stress-free and convenient process for everyone involved, and with this mind have created a new streamlined approach to conveyancing.
- Premium law firm service with a dedicated and friendly legal team.
- Fast digital service delivery with online access 24/7.
- Contract review included, to secure your purchase without delivery.
- Transparent and competitive fixed fees.
- Sale and purchase of residential and commercial properties.
- Off-the-plan apartments.
- Self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) purchases.
- House and land packages.
- Brisbane: 620 Wickham Street, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Darwin: Suite 9, Level 1, 25 Parap Road, Parap NT 0820
- Melbourne: Suite 907, Level 9, 343 Little Collins Street Melbourne VIC 3000
- Sydney: Level 8, 99 Elizabeth Street Sydney NSW 2000
- Newcastle: Suite 3, Level 1, 342 Hunter Street Newcastle NSW 2300
- Nyngan: 103 Pangee Street Nyngan NSW 2825
They offer competitive fixed-fee conveyancing Australia-wide.
You can get the estimated conveyancing fee by using the “Get a quote” option on their website.
The Lawlab team handles all types of property conveyancing including:
If you’d like to know more about their services, please contact them directly via their contact details listed below:
Lawlab’s office addresses: