What does a NSW conveyancer do?
A NSW conveyancer is a legally qualified person who prepares the transfer of the title of a property from a seller to a buyer. They are a member of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers NSW Division, and they are professionals who have been regarded as a Certified Practising Conveyancer (CPC).
Recommended conveyancer for NSW?
Katherine Boyd, of Boyd Conveyancing Services, operates within the Newcastle area. Nevertheless, she collaborates with numerous Sydney clients via email, mail, and fax, obviating the necessity for in-person meetings. Her approach is particularly suitable for individuals who favour this mode of operation or seek communication options beyond standard office hours.
She is, without a doubt, one of the best conveyancers that we have dealt with, and we highly recommend her services for properties anywhere in NSW. In addition to all this, Katherine tends to charge less than most conveyancers or solicitors.
Boyd Conveyancing offers a low fee of:
- $1800 for mortgage purchases
- $1700 for sale
Morever, they will give you a discount and reduce the fee by $100 if you mention that you are a customer from the Home Loan Experts.
These prices include all disbursements and GST, so you won’t have to pay more and can budget accordingly.
Contact Boyd Conveyancing
You can fill out seller and purchaser request forms available on their website for further information. If you would like to know more about the services Boyd Conveyancing can offer then please contact them directly on the below details:
Fax: 02 4945 0898
Mobile: 0425 218 669
Office address: Suite 4 No 5 Sharp Street BELMONT NSW 2280
Note: We are not affiliated with Boyd Conveyancing and do not receive any income from recommending their services. We recommend Katherine because we believe she is one of the best conveyancers we have dealt with in New South Wales.
Lawlab is a highly rated national conveyancing provider whose team have delivered over 50,000 conveyances with a value of over $27 billion.
The team at Lawlab believe that conveyancing should be a stress-free and convenient process for everyone involved, and with this mind have created a new streamlined approach to conveyancing.
- Premium law firm service with a dedicated and friendly legal team.
- Fast digital service delivery with online access 24/7.
- Contract review included, to secure your purchase without delivery.
- Transparent and competitive fixed fees.
- Sale and purchase of residential and commercial properties.
- Off-the-plan apartments.
- Self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) purchases.
- House and land packages.
- Sydney: Level 8, 99 Elizabeth Street Sydney NSW 2000
- Brisbane: 620 Wickham Street, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Darwin: Suite 9, Level 1, 25 Parap Road, Parap NT 0820
- Melbourne: Suite 907, Level 9, 343 Little Collins Street Melbourne VIC 3000
- Newcastle: Suite 3, Level 1, 342 Hunter Street Newcastle NSW 2300
- Nyngan: 103 Pangee Street Nyngan NSW 2825
They offer competitive fixed-fee conveyancing Australia-wide.
You can get the estimated conveyancing fee by using the “Get a quote” option on their website.
The Lawlab team handles all types of property conveyancing, including:
If you’d like to know more about their services, please contact them directly via their contact details listed below:
Lawlab’s office addresses: