What does a NSW conveyancer do?
A NSW conveyancer is a legally qualified person who prepares the transfer of the title of a property from a seller to a buyer. They are a member of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers NSW Division and they are professionals who have been regarded as a Certified Practising Conveyancer (CPC).
Recommended conveyancer for NSW?
Katherine is in the Newcastle area however works with many of our Sydney clients by email, mail and fax so there is no need to meet with her. She is well suited to those of you that prefer to work this way or prefer to talk to someone outside of office hours.
She is without a doubt one of the best conveyancers that we have dealt with and we highly recommend her services for properties anywhere in NSW. In addition to all this Katherine tends to charge less than most conveyancers or solicitors.
Boyd Conveyancing offers a low fee of:
- $1800 for mortgage purchases
- $1700 for sale
However they will give you a discount and reduce the fee by $100 if you mention that you are a customer from the Home Loan Experts.
These prices include all disbursements and GST, so you won’t have to pay more and can budget accordingly.
Contact Boyd Conveyancing
If you would like to know more about the services Katherine can offer then please contact her directly on the below details:
PO Box 237, Belmont NSW 2280 (Newcastle)
Ph: 02 4945 0932
Fax 02 4945 0898
Boyd Conveyancing Website
We are not affiliated with Boyd Conveyancing and do not receive any income from recommending their services. We recommend Katherine because we believe she is one of the best conveyancers we have dealt with in New South Wales.
Lawlab is a highly rated national conveyancing provider whose team have delivered over 40,000 conveyances with a value of over $15 billion.
The team at Lawlab believe that conveyancing should be a stress-free and convenient process for everyone involved, and with this mind have created a new streamlined approach to conveyancing.
- Premium law firm service with a dedicated and friendly legal team.
- Fast digital service delivery with online access 24/7.
- Contract review included, to secure your purchase without delivery.
- Transparent and competitive fixed fees.
- Sale and purchase of residential and commercial properties.
- Off-the-plan apartments.
- Self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) purchases.
- House and land packages.
- Brisbane: 620 Wickham Street, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Darwin: Suite 9, Level 1, 25 Parap Road, Parap NT 0820
- Melbourne: 28B St Edmonds Road, Prahran VIC 3181
- Sydney: Shop 5, 418A Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010
They offer competitive fixed-fee conveyancing Australia-wide.
You can check their prices nationally at any time by using the calculator on their website.
The Lawlab team handles all types of property conveyancing including:
If you’d like to know more about their services, please contact them directly via their contact details listed below:
Lawlab’s office addresses: