Do you have questions about the buying home buying process, how to apply for a home loan, or aren’t sure if you even qualify for a mortgage?
You can ask our team anything, 24/7 using mortgage broker online chat.
Want to know if you qualify for a mortgage, right now?
We can answer your general home loan questions but if you’re ready to apply for a home loan today, your best option is to complete our online enquiry form or call 1300 889 743 today.
By providing us with as much detail as you can about your current financial situation and what type of property you’re planning to buy, we can let you know if you’re likely to qualify and the interest rates available to you.
How does home loan chat online work?
At Home Loan Experts, we understand that you have busy lives and you’re not always able to call our 1300 889 743 number during business hours.
Part of our mission is to educate Australians about the home buying process so our team of specialist mortgage brokers are available online after work hours and during weekends to answer your burning questions.
All you need to do to start speaking with one of our expert mortgage brokers is by hitting the ‘Chat with us’ tab in the bottom right-hand corner on any of our webpages.
The online messenger will expand so you can start typing away.
What if we’re not on Live Chat?
Our ‘Chat with us’ icon won’t always be active.
We manage our comments section 24/7 so, even if it’s after work hours, we’ll endeavour to have your question answered quickly.
What are the benefits of an online mortgage chat?
Our mortgage brokers are home loan specialists with years of experience in the credit departments of major banks and second-tier lenders.
Because of this, we’re able to come back to you with accurate home loan answers.
In addition to this:
- We’re an award-winning mortgage broker with access to nearly 40 lenders.
- You can book an appointment with one of our experts at our Sydney offices, although most of our clients prefer the convenience of completing their mortgage application online because of the systems we have in place to provide you with a smooth customer experience.
- If you want to do your own research, we’ve answered many common questions and created guides and tips about applying for a home loan and the home buying process that we’ve made freely available on our industry-leading website.
What do our brokers specialise in?
We can handle all home loan enquiries, particularly for borrowers in unique situations who would normally be declined by the bank.
We’re experts in:
- Bad credit home loans.
- No deposit home loans.
- Non-resident mortgages, including Australian expat home loans.
- Unusual employment, including self employed home loans.
- Unique property home loans.
- Investment loans.
- Business loans and commercial property loans.
- Much more.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Below, we’ve sought to answer some of the most common home loan questions and answers (Q&As) that we receive on a daily basis:
- Should I fix my mortgage or choose a variable rate?
- Should I get an interest only loan?
- How do I use an offset account?
- How does a mortgage broker get paid?
- What does a mortgage broker do?
- Why would I choose a broker over going to a bank directly?
- How do I access the equity in my property?
- Should I refinance my home loan?
Want to get started with your home loan application?
Discover more about the benefits of choosing us and chat with a mortgage broker online.
If you want to find out if you qualify for a home loan, please call us on 1300 889 743 today or fill in our online enquiry form and one of our team will get back to you within 24 hours.