Home Loan Experts has won the ‘Best Customer Service – Office’ category in the 2015 Better Business Awards.
Why did we win?
Home Loan Experts managing director Otto Dargan said being recognised for customer service was not just about having an expert understanding of home loans.
“What customers really care about is having someone to guide them when buying a home,” he said.
To really keep our clients amazed, we offer a number of value-adds that other mortgage brokers don’t:
- We’re continually trying to add the “wow factor” by updating our clients’ conveyancers directly, helping to deal with the real estate agent, helping clients get quotes for insurance and switching their direct debits for them.
- We provide several resources which explain complicated home loan concepts in a language that our clients understand including how best to pay off a loan.
- We recommend accountants, conveyancers and financial planners to make the entire loan process simple for our clients.
- We teach clients how to negotiate at auction and put them in touch with property investment experts in order to help them achieve their financial goals.
- Overall, our main goal is to make the entire home loan and home buying process as simple, stress-free and enjoyable as possible.
“By teaching first home buyers how to buy a property with the same skill as a professional investor, we can take the fear out of buying a home and save them tens of thousands of dollars,” Otto said.
How do we continuously improve our customer service?
Despite the win, customer service is something that can continuously be improved, Otto said.
Home Loan Experts collects a lot of feedback from clients at various stages of the home loan process in addition to a survey we send to them once their loan is advanced. In this way, we’ve come to recognise specific areas we can improve to ensure our clients are blown away by our service.
“From the feedback we receive, we’re implementing many changes in the next few months to make the mortgage process even easier.”
The glowing testimonials we receive from clients are really a testament to the hard-working broking team, who have settled over $340 million worth of home loans in the year ending 2014, nearly $44 million of which was attributable to repeat business and around $70 million from referrals.
“As we have done since first founding the company, Home Loan Experts will continue to go above and beyond in providing the best customer experience in the broking industry,” Otto said.
What are the Better Business Awards?
The Better Business Awards recognise excellence in the mortgage broking industry and is comprised of 10 individual categories and 6 group categories.
The best customer service category recognises the brokerage that has delivered the best customer service over the 2014 year, with the judging panel focusing specifically on the growth of new, repeat and referred clients.
This is the first year that Home Loan Experts has won a Better Business Award after being nominated in both the best customer service and best independent office categories last year.
The awards were first launched in 2014 by mortgage and finance broker industry magazine The Adviser, in partnership with NAB Broker.
Give us a call on 1300 889 743 or fill in our free assessment form to talk with one of our award winning brokers today!