Speak to your local mortgage broker in Sydney
Home Loan Experts is Australia’s leading specialist mortgage broker and the winner of multiple industry awards.
We aim to make the home loan process quick and simple as an online mortgage broker but we recognise the power of starting the conversation in person.
Call us on 1300 889 743 or complete our free enquiry form to book an appointment with one of our experienced mortgage brokers or drop by our Sydney office. We’d love to meet you!
Where are we located?
Our offices are located at Suite 207, 3 Rider Boulevard, Rhodes, 2138, just a 2-min walk from Rhodes Waterside shopping centre.
We’re usually able to accommodate customers that have walked in, eager to chat about getting a home loan.
However, we recommend that you make an appointment by calling 1300 889 743 or by filling in our online enquiry form.
Once you arrive, you’ll be greeted by our amazing receptionist, who will offer you somewhere to stretch your legs and gourmet coffee or tea (and maybe a sneaky biscuit or two).
Soon enough, you’ll be whisked away by your broker to one of our client meeting rooms for some privacy to discuss your situation and what you’re hoping to achieve.
Is there parking available at your office?
There is timed street parking available but we recommend that you park just up the road at Rhodes Waterside, where you can get up to 3 hours free in their underground parking.
It’s then just a 2-min walk from the shopping centre to our offices.
There’s plenty of places to eat in and around the shopping centre so take your time before or after your appointment.
Why choose us as your mortgage broker?
- Our team of mortgage brokers are highly experienced home loan professionals that know how to get applications approved. That’s because many of them actually used to work as the credit officer at major banks actually approving and declining applications.
- We’re based in Sydney but we provide Australia-wide services and have strong relationships with interstate conveyancers to make your home buying experience a breeze.
- Our systems, people and training are head and shoulders above the rest of industry which means we deal with the banks so you don’t have to!
- We’ve won many industry awards including multiple wins for customer service.
- We’re fully-licensed (Australian Credit Licence) and a member of the Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA) and the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).
- Don’t take our word for it! We receive customer testimonials on a daily basis.
We’re not a bank!
Mortgage brokers don’t work for banks or other lenders which means we’re not here to push products from one particular lender.
We’re here to make sure that you get the right home loan for your needs and at a competitive rate.
That’s because we have nearly 40 lenders to choose from including the majors Commonwealth Bank, National Australia Bank, Westpac and ANZ.
An often forgotten but critical aspect when selecting a mortgage broker is domain expertise, i.e. if you’re an expat living overseas, you want a mortgage broker with experience dealing with expat loans. Specifically, you want a broker with prior experience dealing with situations similar to yours.
Our mortgage brokers pride themselves on being credit experts first and foremost. Not surprisingly, ‘we get tough loans approved’ is one of our mottos.
If you’re happy to proceed with us as your mortgage broker, we will work with you to submit your application on your behalf and manage the process all the way until settlement and beyond.
How much do you charge?
Actually, most of the time, the services we provide are free.
When your home loan settles, we are paid a commission by the lender which means we don’t charge you anything upfront.
A fee may be charged if your situation is particularly complex, requiring more work from our brokers to build a stronger case with the right lender.
Want to start your home loan journey?
Call us on 1300 889 743 or complete our free assessment form to discover if you qualify for a home loan and what options are available to you.