Home Loan Calculators
Use our mortgage calculators to find out how much you can borrow. We’ve designed our own unique and innovative calculators to help give you a better insight into how the banks will view your loan application.
Note that all home loan calculators are a guide only. For more precise figures and/or advice, please enquire online or speak to one of our mortgage brokers on 1300 889 743 to find out what type of finance is available for your situation.
Alternatively you can ask a question on our mortgage forum.
Our Popular Home Loan Calculators
- How Much Can I Borrow Calculator: The only online calculator that uses the exact same method as the banks and compares several major lenders! Find out your borrowing power!
- Credit Score Calculator: Will the banks see you as a high risk borrower?
- Genuine Savings Calculator: Do you need to prove a saved deposit? Are your savings “genuine”?
- Mortgage Insurance Calculator: Compare LMI premiums from five lenders. Do you qualify for a LMI discount?
- Guarantor Loan Calculator: Can you qualify for a 100% mortgage with the help of your parents?
- Low Doc Loan Calculator: Compare policies from five lenders and find out if you qualify for a low doc mortgage.
- Non Resident Mortgage Calculator: Compare policies from four lenders and find out how much they will lend you to buy a home in Australia.
Calculate Your Repayments/Compare Loans
- Loan Repayment Calculator: How much will your home loan repayments be?
- Extra Mortgage Repayments Calculator: How much can you save by making extra repayments?
- Mortgage Comparison Calculator: Compare the interest rates & fees for two home loans.
Calculators For Purchasing A Property
- Buy Now Or Save More Calculator: Is it better for you to buy a property now or save a larger deposit?
- LVR Calculator: What is your LVR and how will this affect your loan application?
- Postcode Restrictions Calculator: Are you buying a property in a high risk area?
- Purchasing Costs Calculator: How much will you pay in stamp duty and other expenses?
Income Calculators/Assessable Income
Find out how lenders will assess your income when you apply for a home loan. Did you know that most of our customers have an assessable income that is lower than their actual income? This is particularly true for people who have overtime, casual, bonus or self employed income.
- Year To Date Income Calculator: How will the banks assess the income shown on your payslips?
- Self Employed Income Calculator: How will the banks assess your last two years tax returns?
- BAS Statement Income Calculator: How much income can you prove using your BAS statements?
- Income Tax Calculator: How much tax will you pay? What is your net income?
Getting the most from our mortgage calculators
These home loan calculators are designed to help you begin the process of calculating how much you can afford to borrow and working out if you can qualify for a home loan. Follow these three simple tips and you’ll be on your way to home ownership in no time!
- Are you qualified?: There isn’t much point in looking at properties & comparing loans if you can’t get approved! Use our helpful tools such as the credit score calculator and genuine savings calculator to find out where you stand.
- Be conservative: The banks are going to be conservative when assessing your mortgage. You should take the same approach when working out how much you can afford to borrow.
- How much should you borrow?: Call our mortgage brokers on 1300 889 743 and we can tell you how much the banks will allow you to borrow. You may have an idea how much you are looking to borrow, although in most cases, this is $20,000 to $50,000 less than what the banks will actually lend to you.
Learn more about home loans
Our home loan calculators are designed as a guide only, for more precise figures and/or advice, please enquire online or contact us on 1300 889 743 to speak to one of our mortgage brokers. You can also ask a question on our mortgage forum.