We Are Experts In Approving Difficult Loans!
Did you know that most mortgage brokers only use two or three lenders for most of their loans? And most bank managers have never worked for another bank?
Don’t believe them if they say that your home loan can’t be approved!
Talk to us, the Home Loan Experts, for the right advice and the best mortgage every time!
Why should you talk to us?
- Our staff are APPROVAL EXPERTS, with more experience & training than normal mortgage brokers.
- Our services are FREE for most types of residential loans over $300,000.
- Australia-wide services.
- Access to over 40 lenders including the major banks.
- We hold an Australian Credit Licence, we are a member of the MFAA & COSL ensuring professional & ethical lending practices.
New special offers!
Have you heard what is going on between the major banks? The competition is heating up and the banks are offering discounts that they are not publishing to the general public. As mortgage brokers, we know exactly what they can offer and how to negotiate a better deal for your mortgage!
Interest rate discounts are normally expressed as a percentage below the Bank’s Standard Variable rate (BSV). Normally, with a professional package you can get a discount of up to 0.7% below the SVR without any negotiation.
We can now secure the following special discounts for our clients:
- Loans over $250,000: 1.00% below the BSV (Special offer!).
- Loans over $500,000: 1.10% below the BSV (Special offer!).
- Loans over $1,000,000: 1.10% – 1.15% below the BSV.
- Loans over $1,500,000: 1.15% + below the BSV.
- Loans over $2,500,000: Discounts are negotiated on a case by case basis.
These rates are only available as a special offer from some of our lenders. If you don’t qualify with those lenders then we can help you to obtain a discount with another bank.
These special offers will not last! Please call us on 1300 889 743 or enquire online for more information.
What are our areas of expertise?
What sets us apart from other mortgage brokers is our credit knowledge and ability to get your home loan approved even if others have failed. Unlike most mortgage brokers we are specialists in a few select areas of finance:
- People who have changed jobs and are now on probation;
- Contractors, particularly those working in the Mining & IT industries;
- People who receive part of their income as overtime, commission or as bonuses;
- Casual workers;
- Agency employees;
- And many more!
Helping First Home Buyers:
- Guarantor home loans for first home buyers and investors looking to borrow 100%+ of the purchase price;
- 90% home loans and even 95% home loans are still available for people in a good financial position;
- Mortgages with no proof of savings required, ideal if you are receiving a gift as a deposit.
Special Home Loan Discounts:
- Finding you the lowest Lenders Mortgage Insurance Premium using our LMI calculator;
- Special discounts from lenders that will waive your LMI premium;
- Negotiated interest rate discounts for Doctors & other professionals.
- Australian expat mortgages for Australians living overseas;
- 457 visa mortgages for foreign citizens living in Australia on a working visa;
- Mortgages for temporary residents living in Australia on a spouse or partner visa;
- Loans for foreign investors looking to purchase real estate in Australia.
Financing Non-Standard Properties:
- Company title units;
- Dual occupancy / duplexes;
- Blocks of units;
- Inner city apartments, CBD units & high density developments;
- Heritage listed properties.
Companies & Trusts
- Company mortgages;
- Family trust mortgages;
- Unit trust mortgages;
- Hybrid trust mortgages;
- SMSF mortgages.
Please call us on 1300 889 743 or enquire online & one of our mortgage brokers will contact you to discuss your eligibility for a home loan. If you are not yet ready to apply for a loan then please post your questions on our free home loan forum.
Learn more about home loans
Applying for a home loan can be incredibly confusing! The endless supply of conflicting advice from friends, the media, the internet and your bank can leave home buyers wondering exactly where they stand. We’ve created a few online resources to help you learn more about mortgages:
- How much can I borrow calculator: Compare your borrowing capacity with several different lenders;
- Credit score calculator: Are you a high risk borrower?;
- Loan repayment calculator: Calculate your weekly, fortnightly, monthly or interest only repayments;
- Home loan forum: If you aren’t ready to apply for a loan yet, then ask a question on our forum;
- Genuine savings: Will your deposit be accepted by the banks?;
- LVR: What is the LVR for your home loan and why is it important?;
- After you are pre-approved: What to do next & how to know if your pre-approval is reliable?;
We are here to help you achieve your dream of home ownership! Please call us on 1300 889 743 and discuss your options with one of our specialist online mortgage brokers.