As seen in
Our award-winning mortgage brokers will find you the right home loan for your situation.
90% waived LMI for Veterinarians.
Normally, if you borrow more than 80% of the property value then the lender will charge you a fee known as Lenders Mortgage Insurance.
This can be quite expensive and works out to be around $24,000 when borrowing 90% of the value of a $1,000,000 property.
Did you know that as a Veterinarian, you don’t have to pay this fee?
- Select lenders can waive the full cost of LMI, saving you tens of thousands of dollars.
- No deposit required, which means you’ll be able to quickly buy multiple investment properties or your dream home.
- Some lenders accept 100% overtime income, allowing you to borrow more.
How large are the interest rate discounts?
The size of your interest rate discount will depend on:
- The size of your mortgage.
- If you are combining an interest rate discount with an LMI waiver.
- If you are a member of the Australian Veterinary Association (AVA).
We’re experts at negotiating huge mortgage discounts for Veterinarians. To be clear, the interest rates available to Veterinarians are significantly below the rates banks advertise to the public.
Quickly grow your property portfolio!
The key element most new investors forget is remaining within banks’ mortgage exposure limits.
Home loans for Veterinarians allow you to borrow up to $4.5 million with some of our lenders, which is much higher than a regular borrower.
This will help you to avoid capping out your borrowing power with a lender and stopping your investment plans in their place.
Depending on your plans, we may be able to instead spread your exposure between several lenders.
Yes. As an Veterinarian, you can essentially borrow 90% of the property value with no LMI, this means:
- You don’t need a deposit.
- You can keep more money in your pocket.
- And you can maximise your cash flow to take advantage of other investment opportunities.
Speak to one of our mortgage brokers because we recognise the importance of a good mortgage strategy when building a property portfolio.
How we find you the right solution
We get a complete understanding of where you’re at and what your ultimate goals are.
You’ll get a recommendation in just 3 easy steps.
or call us
We find you the
most suitable loan.
We’ve lent more than $4 billion Australia-wide.Find out why we are the winner of the ‘Best Customer Service – Office’ category in the 2015 and 2016 Better Business Awards.
Recently, we were approved for a loan all due to the hard work Preeti put into helping us secure our first family home. Preeti went above and beyond normal working hours and weekends to help us along the process.– Vanessa, Elwood, Melbourne