As seen in
Our award-winning mortgage brokers will find you the right home loan for your situation.
How do I qualify?
- Borrow 90-95% of the property value: You’ll need to be an Australian citizen in a good asset position, including a high income and stable employment.
- Foreign citizen investors: You can be considered on a case by case basis, contact us for the terms and conditions.
- Payslips or tax returns to prove foreign income: If your payslips or foreign tax returns aren’t in English, most lenders have specialist non-resident departments with staff that understand most common languages so it’s not normally an issue.
- Letter from your employer: This can be accepted in lieu of payslips or tax returns if you’re borrowing no more than 80% of the property value.
Can I refinance my loan?
Yes, you can refinance a current home loan secured by an Australian property.
Why is choosing the right lender essential?
- Some lenders need to see original payslips, which is difficult if you work in a country where formal written payslips are not normally provided.
- There can be massive delays if you go with a lender that doesn’t have a loan processing system that’s designed to handle foreign addresses or phone numbers.
- Several lenders won’t accept Power Of Attorneys and require you to sign a formal home loan offer at the nearest Australian Consulate. This can make it inconvenient and sometimes impossible for Australians living overseas to buy property in AU.
We have access to all major lenders including Commonwealth Bank (CBA), NAB, ANZ, Westpac, St George, Suncorp, BankWest, Macquarie and many more.
The lenders regularly change their borrowing power calculators and policies for foreign investors and Aus Expats so please contact us to discuss which Australian Bank is best for you.
Which currencies are preferred?
- New Zealand | New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
- United Kingdom (UK) | Great British Pound (GBP)
- United States | United States Dollar (USD)
- Canada | Canadian Dollar (CAD)
- Japan | Japanese Yen (YEN)
- Oman | Omani Rial (OMR)
- Singapore | Singaporean Dollar (SGD)
- Hong Kong | Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)
- France | European Union Euro (EUR)
- Germany | European Union Euro (EUR)
- Ireland | European Union Euro (EUR)
- Italy | European Union Euro (EUR)
- Netherlands | European Union Euro (EUR)
- Malaysia | Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)
- Philippines | Philippine Peso (PHP)
- Qatar | Qatar Riyai (QAR)
- Saudi Arabia | Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR)
- South Africa | South African Rand (ZAR)
- South Korea | South Korean Won (KRW)
- Sweden | Swedish Krona (SEK)
- Switzerland | Swiss Franc (CHF)
- Taiwan | New Taiwan Dollar (TWD)
- Thailand | Thai Baht (THB)
- United Arab Emirates (UAE) | United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED)
- Thailand | Thai Baht (THB)
- Vietnam | Vietnamese Dong (VND)
We have some lenders that can consider any country and currency on a case by case basis. Please contact us for more information.
How our services can help you…
Complete our free assessment form or call us.
We assess your situation.
We look at al the options from our panel of lenders.
We will find you the most suitable deals.
We’ve lent more than $1 billion Australia-wide.
Find out why we are the winner of the ‘Best Customer Service – Office’ category
in the 2015 and 2016 Better Business Awards.
Recently, we were approved for a loan all due to the hard work Preeti put into helping us secure our first family home. Preeti went above and beyond normal working hours and weekends to help us along the process.
– Vanessa, Elwood, Melbourne