As seen in
Our award-winning mortgage brokers will find you the right home loan for your situation.
Will I get approved?
- You need savings of at least 5%-10% of the purchase price.
- You don’t need a deposit if you have a guarantor.
- You can use a gift from your parents as a deposit.
- The first home owners grant (FHOG) can be part of your deposit.
How can my parents help me get a home loan?
- Borrow up to 105% of the property value with a guarantor loan.
- Your parents can use the equity in their home to secure your mortgage so you can buy a home with no deposit.
- Avoid the high cost of Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) and save tens of thousands of dollars in LMI fees.
- Cover the extra costs of purchasing a property including stamp duty, mortgage set up costs and conveyancing and legal fees.
- Qualify for a low interest rate.
Did you know that around 60% of first home buyers receive some sort of help from their parents?
If they’re not in a position to provide a guarantee, your mum and dad can gift you the money for the deposit instead.
Our mortgage brokers are specialists in low deposit home loans for first home buyers.
Why are no deposit home loans such a popular choice?
No deposit loans are increasingly popular because of the time it takes to save up a deposit.
According to a 2019 Genworth report, it takes 11.1 years to save a 20% deposit to buy a median-priced house in Melbourne, and that figure jumps to 13.5 years for Sydney.
The report also found that seven in ten recent first home buyers did not fund 100% of the deposits from their savings.
They used a guarantor loan, with gifted deposit home loans coming a close second to bridge the deposit gap.
These loans come with all the standard home loan features such as 100% offset, fixed interest rates and interest-only periods.
You may also be eligible for discounted professional package interest rates, basic loan packages and application fee waivers as well!
How we find you the right solution
We get a complete understanding of where you’re at and what your ultimate goals are.
You’ll get a recommendation in just 3 easy steps.
or call us
We find you the
most suitable loan.
We’ve lent more than $1 billion Australia-wide.
Find out why we are the winner of the ‘Australian Brokerage of the Year’ award.
Recently, we were approved for a loan all due to the hard work Preeti put into helping us secure our first family home. Preeti went above and beyond normal working hours and weekends to help us along the process.
– Vanessa, Elwood, Melbourne