Mentoring Program ?

Learn more about investing in Australian real estate & share your ideas with other investors.
Nicra

Mentoring Program ?

Post by Nicra »

Firstly I would like to say hello to everyone . I'm new here and very interested in property investing, think I'm becoming addicted.  I have three investment properties so far and I am very keen to build my portfolio. I have been investing on my own so far, I have been very wary of each step I have taken along the way and looking back have made a few mistakes, luckily they haven't been too big.  I like the idea of a property forum where like minded people can share ideas and experiences.  I recently went to a free investment property information night, my first. There seem to be some good information  however the night was about signing up to a mentoring program.  I don't think I should mention the name of company on the forum. They seem to have a good system however the one off cost was very high. I can see getting one good deal could potentially pay back the outlay but the cost is still a huge pill to swallow.  I was just wondering does anyone on the forum use or know of someone that uses such a program?  You can PM if you like. 

kathryn

Re: Mentoring Program ?

Post by kathryn »

Hi Nicra,

That's a very impressive portfolio of 3 if you have done that all by yourself. I'd imagine great times ahead if you were to sign up with a mentor.

I'm a property investor myself and wanted a mentor, but like yourself found the cost to be significant, so I invested a lot of time to meeting with like minded property people who were on the same path.

I now run a property networking group call Property Entrepreneurs Network (PEN). We are in Sydney and have a variety of people from beginners to advance property investors, many who have had a mentor, if not 2 or 3. If you would like to meet up with us, you can find us at www.penmembers.com You may find someone in PEN who has been mentored by the company you were looking to sign up with.

Happy Investing

Kathryn

www.penmembers.com
Building Wealth Together

Nicra

Re: Mentoring Program ?

Post by Nicra »

Thanks for the info Kathryn, I'll definately look into it.