Selling your Home: How important is Feng Shui modeling?

Learn more about investing in Australian real estate & share your ideas with other investors.
otea

Selling your Home: How important is Feng Shui modeling?

Post by otea »

Hello everyone,

I’m looking for some advice on selling my property in Ashfield which I bought a few years ago. I’m looking to sell to get out of some debt on this negatively geared property and as you may know there’s a huge Asian population in Ashfield so I thought maybe placing furniture in accord with the Feng Shui philosophy would help me sell my property. I’m considering getting a Feng Shui experts to help me out with this but their services come at a steep price.

I got the inspiration to Feng Shui-fy my house when I read somewhere that this was the strategy Donald Trump used! Hey, if it worked for the property mogul, then modeling him in this I may have some success. According to the story, Trump attempted to lure Asian investors to his New York property, he employed the help of feng shui experts to determine the auspiciousness of the property.
I really wonder if it worked for him?
Has anyone here tried this approach? Does it work or should I save my money? Or alternatively, can I pull of Feng Shui on my own just by finding stuff on the net about it?
Any experiences with this?

fisher

Re: Selling your Home: How important in Feng Shui modeling?

Post by fisher »

Hello otea,

I have some personal experiences with Feng Shui and practice this method as a rule of thumb. You will find that organizing your house with Feng Shui in mind will have significant impact on your health and spiritual well-being. Feng Shui is lots of common sense that helps to improve the amount and quality of sunlight entering the house. The organization of furniture balances your life by getting rid of unnecessary motions to streamline your functioning at home.

Mindset is everything when it comes to selling or buying. If you are positive and give off the right vibes you will more likely be able to succeed in buying your home. So this is one way Feng Shui helps. By helping you get up on the right side of the bed for starters! I cannot emphasize the importance of this!

Secondly, Asian tenants may or may not place emphasis on Feng Shui but you will find universally almost everyone will respond well to the appeal to the eye of properly arranged furniture that relaxes one in the surroundings.

I highly recommend getting an expert. I will PM you with details of the Feng Shui expert who helped me with my home. The amount of information you learn is priceless and they teach you the principles behind the structure so you will be able to repeat with the same results. You will not get the principles from anything I’ve seen on the net and the reason is simple, because in the end the results must fit you personally! This can only be accomplished by a one on one session with a true Feng Shui expert.

Hope this helps!

Bernie