Is Mark Bouris the Wizard of Oz, if so is NAB the Scarecrow?

Learn more about investing in Australian real estate & share your ideas with other investors.
anita

Is Mark Bouris the Wizard of Oz, if so is NAB the Scarecrow?

Post by anita »

Hey everyone!

I absolutely love this forum for the interesting conversations that are always popping up and about so thought I'd throw in a bit of my salt in the talk soup.

I'm someone who absolutely loves Mark Bouris, yes I admit it! I guess more so than anything else, his commanding presence on 'The Apprentice' places him on my top 10 Australians I'd like to meet. I also have a list of top ten Australians I'd like to punch but that's a whole another story.

I was wondering if any of you are followers of the Yellow Brick Road? I mean just the name of the company is fascinating isn't it? I'd want to get on that road and meet the Wizard of Oz. Who wouldn't?

So OK, where do the banks fit in with the whole 'Wizard of Oz' analogy? Without a doubt NAB is the brainless scarecrow. This is what I gather from talking to my mortgage broker friends.

So, it fits in naturally that ING, with the lion logo and their avoidance of any risky loans are the embodiment of the cowardly lion. I mean it's just too perfect.

So which bank has your vote for the heartless tin man?

Seriously though, can anyone out there recommend the YBR program and any experiences with them? Has anyone personally met Mr. Bouris? Really wanting to know! Does Mr. Bouris meet with people who sign up to YBR services? I'm not a stalker I promise :)

Cheers,

Anita

bobby

Re: Is Mark Bouris the Wizard of Oz, if so is NAB the Scarec

Post by bobby »

hey Anita,

I don't know who the tin man is but I know that the wicked Witch has red hair!

I suppose if we go with the whole Wizard of Oz analogy, Toto would be the every faithful and obliging accountant or the mortgage broker eh?

Cheers,

B.