Using Investar for Property Investment?

Learn more about investing in Australian real estate & share your ideas with other investors.
graceface

Using Investar for Property Investment?

Post by graceface »

Hi there!

Any DIY property investors there using the Investar software for locating property? How are you finding it? Please let me know if it's worthwhile investing in. Thanks so much!

EdwinaW

Re: Using Investar for Property Investment?

Post by EdwinaW »

Hi Graceface!

I was at the same seminar hosted by Stuart Zadel. I also saw the Investar presentation and I think if used correctly it can be a great resource for people looking for investment properties.

The beauty of the investar software is that it's a powerful database that saves time by integrating domain and other real estate sites so you can see in one go what is on the market!

I highly suggest you do the trial evaluation and see if you're satisfied with it before you purchase the software. But I think you will be very impressed. It has very thorough information and will make looking for property fast and easy!

Regards,

E

jeevanswaraaj

Re: Using Investar for Property Investment?

Post by jeevanswaraaj »

I would say that Investar software is really worth beneficial. I have used this software which displays listings featuring pictures, prices, availability, advanced searches and many, many more all being managed via my web browser. It really good for real estate online business and gives the big opportunity of being reached by thousands of people.