Is Jason Whitton's Property Investment Program good?

Learn more about investing in Australian real estate & share your ideas with other investors.
graceface

Is Jason Whitton's Property Investment Program good?

Post by graceface »

Hello there everyone!

I just recently attended Stuart Zadel's TGR seminar and saw Jason Whitton of Positive Real Estate and was just sondering if anyone here has used his methods? Do they work?

I think what he was talking about made complete sense! I mean of course you must be willing to shift your money around to hot spots where the property values are going up! If you are an investors you have to be flexible and be on top of the news. You snooze you lose!

On the other hand, not every property investor wanna-be has that much time to concentrate on investing full time. I still have a job that I'm not willing to give up so how do I spot the hot properties? Well simple! By letting the guys at Positive Real Estate do the due diligence and the research for me! But.. I don't wanna shell out money to other people! I guess it's a real double edged sword.

So if anyone here has any experience with the property investment franchises like the one Jason Whitton runs please let me know what it can do for me. And I don't wanna hear I get back what I put in... Which I guess is always the answer... So clver isn't it!

Maybe if I could have a trial membership I could see for myself. Does he do trial memberships?

Thanks!

drewwhite

Re: Is Jason Whitton's Property Investment Program good?

Post by drewwhite »

I guess it does help. I've learned a lot from the program.