How You Can Be a Property Entrepreneur and Create Wealth!

Learn more about investing in Australian real estate & share your ideas with other investors.
jasmine

How You Can Be a Property Entrepreneur and Create Wealth!

Post by jasmine »

Hello everyone!

I love the fact that this forum is bringing together like-minded individuals to bounce off ideas! There are lots of creative ways to make money when it comes to property! Renovations are just one of the ways to earn an income!

Like some of you, I've been attending the wealth generation seminars. Guilty, I may be addicted! I guess it's no different than when the guy from Fight Club was going to some of the support clubs. Yes, you walk away feeling pumped up and it's all possible with the right mindset and what's wrong with that? A happy person is a productive person after all, so they do work in a fundamental level.

One of the premises of the seminars is that there's a recipe to success! Yes, for a 12-month program you too can have the systematic approach to make your own fortune by becoming a property entrepeneur!

That's right, you! All you have to do is sign up for one of the courses, do your homework and you will spot the deals and make a profit from picking the right properties in the right geographical locations!

And what do I say? Nonsense! You don't need to sign up for someone else's system. True, they are selling their years of expertise packaged up into a 12-month program. I say whoever's been documenting and systemizing this investment experience is a genius! The real entrepeneur is the people running these programs! In signing up for one of these programs you are not becoming an entrepeneur! The entrepeneur's the person who thought of it first! You will be making money, yeah you may! But you are like a franchisee and they are running the franchise.

If you are following a systemized program you are not an entrepeneur. You are working for an entrepeneur. So property investors out there, I encourage you to find your own niches, work on your public speaking, marketing and sales and find someone who will package up your experience in a step by step method and sell it!

Baz Luhrman is one of my favourite entrepeneurs. He works on other's ideas but puts his personal twist on them to make a killing! But I bet even he had to take lots of stabs before making a killing :)

So I leave you with words from Baz Luhrman hit written by some newspaper columnist (noone remembers her):

"Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of
fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the
ugly parts and recycling it for more than
it’s worth."

Peace,

Jas

jamescharls123

Re: How You Can Be a Property Entrepreneur and Create Wealth

Post by jamescharls123 »

I think to become a successful property entrepreneur you should have good communication links with other real estate agents and also you have to update regularly with current market values.

kathryn

Re: How You Can Be a Property Entrepreneur and Create Wealth

Post by kathryn »

Hi Everyone,

I've attended many of these property seminars over the years and yes there are many systems that are available for people to buy and follow, but it's not as easy as the 'guru's make it out to be, but I have seen determined people create massive wealth when they applied action.

First of all the 'guru's did start at the beginning and have put these systems together over many many years. They have been through many tradespeople, solicitors, accountants, friends and family members support. I've personally have found that by the time that they have a system and are out in the public speaking arena they have ex students that find them deals and only need to choose one or two projects a year to live the lifestyle that they have created for themselves. Plus they have the entrepreneurial income of the courses that they run.

So good for them! We all need to make some action and follow them as role models. If you have a successful system, I agree, get out and market it and be the mentors that people need.

All 'gurus' have had mentors over the past and I agree this is important part of building your network, plus they hang around with other like minded people. I personally hang around with property people in Sydney at the Property Entrepreneurs Network (PEN) and the Meetup group for property investors. I find that there is a large variety of people from beginners looking for some guidance to investors looking for JV partners.

Maybe I'll bump into one of you along the property track.

Kathryn