Where to find positive cashflow property?

Learn more about investing in Australian real estate & share your ideas with other investors.
EdwinaW

Where to find positive cashflow property?

Post by EdwinaW »

Hello everyone,

Like most of you, I'm wondering where I can find positive cashflow property. What are some ideas from you? I'm looking to get into property investment but just simply need to be guided in the right direction. Where should I be looking?

Thank you. I appreciate any assistance.

Regards,

Edwina

fisher

Re: Where to find positive cashflow property?

Post by fisher »

Hey Edwina,

Finding a positive cashflow property depends on how much risk you want to take on...

For true positively geared properties mining towns are the way to go however they are classified as high risk. You'll need to pick an area that is well established and close to a main town if possible.

I would personally stay clear of Melbourne as they currently have an oversupply of properties so rental return will start to slide in the coming years.

Safest bet is to be close to home in a suburb you know. Units always have higher rental return than houses but houses have higher capital growth. I would look at suburbs around Paramatta as it is still reasonably affordable and once Parramatta booms the ripple effect with set in motion. Merrylands in particular has a new shopping centre and developments happening so maybe you should start there.

I hope this helped you! Happy house-hunting!

jamescharls123

Re: Where to find positive cashflow property?

Post by jamescharls123 »

I think you should concern to a professional real estate agent. He will guide you in finding the good cash flow properties. You should also do a market research to know about the good property investment area.