Page 1 of 1
Not GST registered
Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:17 am
Hi, just wondering if there are lenders who lend for house mortgage (live in, not investment) where income is derived from business that's not registered for GST? Basically I only have bank statements showing income.
Re: Not GST registered
Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:12 pm
You may qualify for low doc loans
with alternate income verification
Not being registered for GST may not be a problem, however, along with the bank statements you’ll need either:
- Company financials or Business Activity Statements (BAS); or
- A letter/declaration from an accountant to ; or
- Old tax returns (over 24 months);
- 12 months Bank Statements for your main business account to verify the income
With a low doc loan, you can:
- Borrow up to 90% of the property value with one of our lenders (higher interest rates apply).
- Borrow up to 80% of the property value with competitive interest rates (a risk fee may apply).
- Borrow up to 60% of the property value with standard home loans rates.
Our mortgage brokers specialise in helping self-employed Australians purchase a home.
Please give us a call on 1300 889 743
or fill in our online assessment form
to find out if you qualify.