Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the forums.
Yes, even with a new job
, we can find lenders that will accept income from it. However, before moving forward with getting a home loan make sure to:
- Check your employment contract to make sure your employment is subject to probation.
- Understand the length of your probation, usually, it is between 3 months, 6 months or even 12 months.
We have lenders that can let you borrow up to 95% loan to value ratio
, but this is looked into on a case by case basis.
Most lenders are favourable towards applicants if:
- The new job is in the same industry
- Stable employment history
- Continuous employment in the same industry.
The best way to get approved is to find a lender that will assess your income as true and correct and views your situation in a favourable light.
Give us a call on 1300 889 743
or fill in our free assessment form
and our award-winning mortgage brokers could get you the best deal on your home loan.