Mining engineers rock and Australian lenders know it! You guys are so awesome that lenders are happy to offer mining engineers unbelievable home loan deals.
Tell me more!
Thanks to the special relationships that we have with a large range of lenders, we can negotiate for an amazing interest rate that’s way below the bank standard variable rate. If you want to borrow more than 80% then we can help you get your LMI fee completely waived!
LMI or lenders mortgage insurance is a fee charged on all “risky” home loans which usually means loans that amount to over 80% of the property value. So what does that mean for your hip pocket?
Well, you could end up paying more than $20,000 for a million dollar property if you can’t find a good mortgage broker who can negotiate on your behalf.
Our experts mortgage brokers can negotiate for the following:
- Waived genuine savings requirements
- A larger exposure limit when buying more than one investment property
- Flexible credit criteria and income verification methods for fly-in fly-out employees
- No restrictions on the location of the property
Am I eligible for these discounts?
The requirements for these great home loan deals are as follows:
- Your income must be more than $150,000 (some exceptions can be made)
- The loan amount must be less than 90% of the property value
- You must be a member of a recognised industry association such as Engineers Australia
- You must meet standard lending criteria
Is this only for mining engineers?
If you’re not a mining engineer then we’ve still got you covered! These deals are also available to the following professionals:
- Mine surveyors
- Quantity surveyors
- Other similar professionals. Our brokers can tell you if you qualify for these discounts and waivers!)
Call us today on 1300 889 743 or fill in our FREE assessment form and discover how much you could save!