April 2019 interest rate specials
This month, some of our lenders have announced some exceptional interest rate discounts.
- Home loan: From 3.55% (comparison rate 3.67%) – conditions apply.
- 5 years fixed: From 3.79% (comparison rate 3.80%).
- Investment loan: From 3.89% (comparison rate 3.98%).
- Home loan and investment loan (combined): From 3.69% (comparison rate 3.84%) – limited time only!
- SMSF loan: From 4.99% (max 65% of the property value).
Please call us on 1300 889 743 or reply to the email from your mortgage broker to find out if you qualify for these rates.
Am I eligible to refinance?
In most cases, it is best to consider refinancing if you meet all of the below criteria:
- You owe less than 80% of the property value.
- Your loan is variable (not fixed).
- Your loan is over 2 years old, otherwise a short-term loan fee may apply.
Refinance rebates and cashback offers
Did you know some of our lenders will pay you up to $3,500 to refinance your mortgage with them?
Other lenders are even currently offering $2,000 per property security that you refinance. Essentially, you could receive up to $6,000 if you refinance three properties!
Give us a call on 1300 889 743 to find out more.
Why are lenders offering these rate discounts?
After the Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry, many lenders have seen a drop in their home loan volumes.
Basically, demand for home loans is currently low so lenders are offering huge rate discounts to get your business – but we don’t know for long!
We expect there will be an explosion of first home buyers re-entering the market to take advantage of lower houses prices some time after the Federal election.
At this point, we expect to see rates increase.
So call us on 1300 889 743 or reply to the email from your mortgage broker to take advantage of these interest rate specials because they are set to disappear after April.