Bad credit home loans Australia – Don’t let bad credit stop you from getting a home loan!
- You must have a 10% deposit or own a property.
- Paid and unpaid defaults will be considered.
- If you’re discharged Part IX (9), discharged bankrupt or have arrears or judgments on your credit file, there are lenders who will consider this.
- Major banks and specialist lenders are available.
As seen in…
Our award-winning mortgage brokers will find you the right home loan for your situation.
What is bad credit?
Bad credit can take many different shapes including:
- Mortgage in arrears: You have missed payments on your mortgage.
- Adverse credit file: You have defaults, bankruptcy, judgments, court writs or too many credit enquiries listed on your credit file.
- Lender credit history: You have a bad history with the lender you’re applying with.
- Unpaid bills and tax: You have outstanding bills such as council rates or late tax bills.
- Company in financial trouble: If you are the director of a company that is in financial trouble, receivership, or liquidation.
- Over committed: You have a high level of debt compared to your income and total assets
How much can I borrow?
Our lenders take a commonsense approach when it comes to bad credit, discharged bankruptcy and paid Part IX debt agreements. Applications are assessed on a case by case basis and are approved based on its merits.
You’ll need need to speak to one of our credit experts to determine how much you can borrow. Typically our clients are able to borrow up to 95% of the property price depending on the situation.
We can help you if:
- You’ve had defaults recorded on your credit file but you’ve managed to pay them off.
- You’ve had unpaid defaults.
- You’ve had a judgment or court writ.
- You’ve finished paying off your Part IX debt agreement.
- You are a discharged bankrupt.
Consolidate minor debts including credit cards and personal loans!
There are a few select lenders that allow you to roll all of your debts, including your new mortgage, into one low monthly repayment. If you have missed repayments on the debts you’re looking to refinance, a specialist lender may consider your situation.
We’ve lent more than $1 billion+ Australia-wide.
They walked us through the process step by step
We would like to say thank you to Hank from Home Loan Experts for all his help in getting us a guarantor loan.
We were really unsure if we would ever get an approval for a home loan, but Hank immediately knew the right lender to approach for our situation, and made the whole process simple…
We would definitely recommend Home Loan Experts to anyone. Thanks again to Hank and the team from Home Loan Experts for making it possible for us to own our first home.
Ianthe S & Jadobi l, Carina QLD
A very friendly, professional and helpful team
The team was very friendly, professional, helpful and went out of their way to get the right loan that was suitable for us… I recommend this service for those who find it very hard to purchase a property going directly to a bank. Thank you Home Loan Experts, you have finally given my family and me the opportunity to own a beautiful home.
Denise H, Epping VIC
A lot smoother and less stressful than having to deal with banks as an individual
Our mortgage broker was very personable and made us feel like he went above and beyond to assist us in getting our home loan. He had a great knowledge of guarantor home loans which set our minds at ease. He was happy to answer any questions even outside business hours and responded in a professional and timely manner. As a second home buyer I would recommend going through the home loan experts as this process was a lot smoother and less stressful than having to deal with banks as an individual. I would especially recommend Hoa to others.
Melissa H & Rhys B, Wynnum West QLD
Exceeded my expectations in terms of results
Throughout the process I felt confident in knowing I could rely on you and at no stage did I ever feel that trust could be an issue with you. You have exceeded my expectations in terms of results and have done this with very short notice. You are an asset to your company and a role model to your profession… I already have and will continue to recommend your services to friends and family.
Thomas M & Tanya W, Botany NSW
So easy to speak to no matter how stressful the situation
We are both so grateful to Amine for all of his hard work and great advice over the past year! It’s been such a long journey… We are starting to settle into our new home in Trentham now. It is just so beautiful and relaxing! We really love it and are so happy with our purchase. Amine was right all along – things happen for a reason! Thank you Amine for always being there for us.
Tanya & Andrew B, West Melbourne VIC
He even made a guarantor loan from our parents seem effortless!
After the roller coaster ride of going cap in hand to the bank manager, only to be turned away… we found Tony. What a refreshing change! Within a 2 week time frame, we had approval and were able to follow the normal approval process to get the loan…. With Tony’s inside knowledge on how lenders think he was able to approach the bank with an excellent case and really put us in a great position in the lender’s eyes…. We recommend Tony and Home Loan Experts strongly and will be using them for our next purchase…
Julie W & Luisa C, Waikiki WA